Sunday, February 7, 2010

Research Days Can Be Heck


I'm slogging through reading for the next couple of days before tackling writing on magic haute couture once more.

Yes, the things I do for the sake of my work.

Incidentally, I love this quote from Steven Moffat on the subject of Doctor Who: "I suppose my view of it has always been more of a dark fairytale. It’s very much a fairytale, Doctor Who. I don’t think that’s a new perception, it’s quite literally a fairytale, it’s a way of telling our children to be wary of the world, that there are dangerous things out there." (I'm not entirely sure, but I believe the quote comes from here originally.) Coupled with the latest news that Neil Gaiman is writing for Doctor Who at long last, I feel vindicated that Doctor Who is entirely within my research parameters.

No comments: