Monday, January 17, 2011

Art and the Written Word - then it's all about rolling up the sleeves

I continue to find art like this awesome.

I have a few more days leave up my sleeve, then it's all about rolling up the sleeves to ensure unit guides, classes, tutors, test papers and the other assorted paraphernalia of academic life is sorted before semester begins. It's going to be a busy year. We've got Children's Literature in the first semester, with new unit codes to get our heads around (just when I'd finally memorised the last codes), HDR projects at interesting junctures, a fairy tale project that is still in its early stages, a new conference to announce shortly, and then in the middle of the year... teaching fairy tales at Prato. I've already bought a new suitcase. It has bows on it.

No comments: